To ensure fair trials the Supreme Court of the United States created the Brady doctrine obligating the prosecutor of every case to gather and disclose all information about any individual upon whose testimony they will rely.
Brady has prevailed as a super-precedent for 60 years.
This platform is available as-a-service to all Peace Officer Standards & Training [POST] Departments, Prosecutors, and Law Enforcement Organizations [LEOrgs].
- Ensure enforcement discretion. The Brady List does not apply Machine Learning [ML], Artificial Intelligence [AI], or any other coded mechanism to the determinations about any individual that it stores and delivers.
- Empower prosecutorial disclosure. This Brady List as a platform automates the compilation of data across entire jurisdictions for District Attorneys and Prosecutors.
- Enable judicial oversight. This Brady List platform is the first and only mechanism of its kind to serve the judiciary as a method to ensure delivery of Brady Material Disclosures.
- Build trust in the community through transparency. This Brady List is now, and always will be, open to the public - free and unfettered.
- Demonstrate accountability. The Brady List encourages law enforcement, prosecutors, and the judiciary to demonstrate their entire workflow from complaint intake through categorization, investigation, and conclusion.